So I recently got an Underworks binder and that means I never wear any of these binders anymore, so I’d like them to go to someone who will actually use them rather than have them sit in my drawer!
What I’m Giving Away:
- One Tank Top style binder (actual binding part is inside and is the same length as the short binders pictured) in size SMALL. This is really tight on me so make sure you check the sizing guide found on the ebay listing for this binder here
- One short black binder in size MEDIUM. Same sizing as the chart above because I’m pretty sure they’re made by the same company.
- One long black binder in size MEDIUM. Again, same sizing. This one has a few small tears that have been sewn up.
- One short grey binder in size MEDIUM.
All binders are the kinds you can find on ebay, and all are fastened via clasps on the side as you can see in the picture of the grey one.
I’ve heard that these binders don’t work too well for people with bigger chests, so take that into account when you enter. They worked decently for me, but my chest is relatively small.
- You do not have to be following me (but you can if you want of course).
- Reblog OR like this post to enter. Please only reblog once, don’t annoy your followers. Only one entry per person.
- If you want to reblog to signal boost this post but do not want to enter, please tag the post with something like “signal boost” or “not entering” or something so I know not to pick you!
- I’d like these to go to trans/non-binary people rather than cosplayers. Essentially, anyone who needs it to be more comfy with their bodies.
- I’d also like them to only go to people who can’t afford binders of their own. Of course I have no way of knowing your financial situation, so it’s pretty much the honor system here. I just wanna help people who don’t have the means to get a binder themselves.
- I don’t have a whole lot of money myself, so I’d really appreciate it if the winners could give me a little money for shipping. However, if you win and this is impossible for you, we can work something out.
- If you reblog to enter, please indicate in the caption/tags which binder you’d like. You’re not guaranteed to get that one, but I’ll definitely take your choice into account and try to get you the one you want.
- There will be four (4) winners!
- Winners will be notified via ask box, so have that open.
WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN ON JULY 18TH SO REBLOG/LIKE BEFORE THEN TO ENTER!
Good luck, y’all c: